Free Honda breakdown recovery

The place to discuss everything else..
Needle

Free Honda breakdown recovery

Post by Needle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:37 pm

Hi all, for me it's that time of year again MOT & service 2nd mot.my Honda dealer is giving 12 month FREE Honda breakdown assistance with a service & mot together but you have to ask for it ,it isn't offered but when you do as I did the membership is completed. This is a good deal for me as my dealer Glynn Hopkin Chelmsford when buying my H-rv gave me a free mot for as long as I owned the vehicle ! I had an advisory on 2 tyres 215/55 which after an initial £145 each Michelin primacy 4 they priced matched for a £110 each ! Thank you for your free wi- fi & internet access just letting you all know what's out there enjoy your motoring.
HRV SE NAVI Modern Steei metalic

John Ratsey

Re: Free Honda breakdown recovery

Post by John Ratsey » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:57 pm

The free breakdown assistance offer has been running for several years. The challenge is remembering to ask for it when getting the service done (I'm on the Honda 5 year service plan).
My HR-V: 2016 HR-V 1.5 SE i-VTEC CVT Previously Mk 3 Jazz SE i-VTEC CVT

Needle

Re: Free Honda breakdown recovery

Post by Needle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi John yep I got the free breakdown cover last year so was glad to find it still available ( not that I've needed it!) but just wanted to help any new members keep up to speed, I also noticed by its absence no Hrv in the show room sales men said when I asked that there was a shortage of the new 2019 model . Well I never.!!!!!
HRV SE NAVI Modern Steei metalic

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”