e:HEV Early impressions

All Honda HR-V related discussions
Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:34 am

JAMMY!! £1,500 !! I would rather have had that than the prezzies I mdid get, nice as they were.
When everybody gets theirs, please triy the heated rear window at the first 'steamed up' opportunity you get.
Mine is pathetic.
Top two lines heated up quickly, the rest did heat up but not very hot and even after 5 miles i still could not see out of the back window. (reported to dealer).
Colin Lambert.
Dip Automotive Engineering.
Moderator:- Also on Karoq Forum.
Honda HR-V e:HEV Delivered 15th January '22. :D

Sharpmango

Post by Sharpmango » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:44 pm

Heh, I'm the same with the discount! But if it makes you all feel better, we've all effectively got a £1k discount if we reserved before Christmas with the price rise. That was one of my triggers for purchase, not to get in before the rise so much as it would protect the value of the car more.

Having said all that, would've loved some Honda swag. Somehow dropping £100 on swag seems more luxurious than buying a £30k car 😂.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:15 pm

Well I have lovely Honda jacket , given to me yesterday by my dealer which unfortunately won't fit porky old me and they can't get a bigger one. The ticket says £97.
If SWMBO doesn't want it I will happily sell it to you for a mutually agreed price! :D Then I can buy a bigger one without the Honda logo direct from the manufacturers.
Colin Lambert.
Dip Automotive Engineering.
Moderator:- Also on Karoq Forum.
Honda HR-V e:HEV Delivered 15th January '22. :D