Hi From A New Member

New to the Honda HR-V Forums? Introduce yourself here
Cyclewalkbob

Post by Cyclewalkbob » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:08 pm

Hi,

Just joined as have ordered my new HRV eHEV in November 2021 having had a CRV for 13 years on which nothing went wrong and only spent money on normal consumables.

However there were some expensive bits needing repair within 6 months so thought might as well bite the button and get a new car.

First looked and ordered the new Hybrid eHEV Jazz, however the better half was not fully convinced about the size of the jazz after the CRV, and we’re having to put a towbar attachment and cycle rack to carry our ebikes.

The crunch came when the dealer said our Jazz which was due in Feb 2022 was now going to be April/May delivery.

By this tine the new HRV was in the showroom so we went for a test drive, liked it and ordered one which I hope will be delivered Feb/March. The good bit is we can get both bikes in and still use some of the boot!

Looking forward to this car lasting another 13+ years.

As an aside, we went to look at the Karoq and Kamiq at our local Skoda dealer. Talk about not wanting to sell a car, they were not bothered with us and no help at all.

I can recommend Gatwick Honda, their sales time were very good and even took me home in the HRV to try getting my bikes in back.

Colin Lambert

Post by Colin Lambert » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum,
I hope you are right re the delivery, but don'i hold your breath. Look at the thread started by LIZZIE.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1711&p=8381#p8381
Colin Lambert.
Dip Automotive Engineering.
Moderator:- Also on Karoq Forum.
Honda HR-V e:HEV Delivered 15th January '22. :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post