2016 EX model "carer"

New to the Honda HR-V Forums? Introduce yourself here
kawasutra

2016 EX model "carer"

Post by kawasutra » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Hello,

My girlfriend has bought a 2016 registered EX model on the weekend. I drove it back for her on the motorways as she wasn't keen on driving the new car immediately.

It is a lovely car, and so stable and well behaved on the motorways. Her previous car was a Jazz, which served her for more than 80k miles.

Just joined this forum and thought I'd say hello.

supertaff

Re: 2016 EX model "carer"

Post by supertaff » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:01 pm

If she is anything like my daughter she will love it as I can`t get her out of my car and said she could drive it all day ( MY NEXT CAR WILL BE A PEDEL CAR I MIGHT GET THE CHANCE TO DRIVE IT THEN LOL)

kawasutra

Post by kawasutra » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:25 pm

supertaff wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:01 pm
If she is anything like my daughter she will love it as I can`t get her out of my car and said she could drive it all day ( MY NEXT CAR WILL BE A PEDEL CAR I MIGHT GET THE CHANCE TO DRIVE IT THEN LOL)
She's the one who chose it after sitting in a CRV and feeling that it's too big for her. We spent a long time over the past 6-8 months finding this car. We'd find one, call up and it's gone! Finally convinced her that she deserves to spend the extra money to get a decent condition one, as she drives on the motorway pretty much daily.

We got it from a main dealer, so it's come with a 12 month Honda warranty as well. She's taking some time to get used to it, but she's really loving it. :-)

supertaff

Post by supertaff » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:35 pm

I Was looking at a ex model but not a big fan of leather seats or for that matter keyless entry . I also looked at the CRV also but like you found it a little to large for my needs so ended up with a 1.6 d-tec as I need more tork for hills